Latest Scoops in Street Food

Shot and edited by Ramon Campos

If going to the library is not your idea of a great night out, I'm about to change your mind. La Biblioteca de Tequila is a sexy subterranean bar with one of the city's largest collections of tequila and mezcal...

600x362
Photo: Bonnie Tsang, ohjoy.blogs.com
Sprinkles' 24-hour cupcake ATM.

We’ve all been hit by it. Somewhere around midnight — after a night out with friends, or a night in, writing papers — we are inexplicably struck by a powerful craving for something sweet. Fortunately, in this town, there are quality alternatives to rifling around the kitchen for a half-eaten packet of stale Oreos...

Shot by Zao Wang. Edited by Ramon Campos.

New York's newest old-school Italian eatery is a temple to carnivorous pleasures...

600x362
Photo: revenante, Flickr

When Angeli Caffe closed earlier this year, there was a collective mourning for the beloved Italian eatery by chef Evan Kleiman. It wasn’t only for her gnocchi and pizza, but also the special feasts, including the annual Passover dinner she held for 27 years.

Well, I’ve got some juicy news for Angeli fans and general food-lovers alike...

Shot by Thiago Da Costa. Edited by Justin Schultz.

As the food truck scene continues to boom, it takes a unique idea to stand out from the pack. I think Le Truc has done it — not only with its delicious food (like the wildly popular chicken meatball sandwich), but also with a fun twist on...

600x362
Mswine, Flickr

Rumor has it that chicken and waffles first gained popularity in 1930s Harlem, when the after-hours' crowd was looking for something to eat that satisfied both...

Shot by Zao Wang. Edited by Xiao Li Tan and Zao Wang.

There's a secret Mexican bar and restaurant in the most unlikeliest of neighborhoods...

600x362
Photo: Bon Appetit

OK, so the secret on my favorite Chinese restaurant is out. Bon Appetit just named it the second-best new restaurant in America...

600x362
Telstar Logistics, Flickr

If you didn’t get the memo, there’s a food truck revolution rolling through cities across the U.S. And in San Francisco, it centers around Off the Grid, a street food festival that roams to....

600x362
Maneno.org
Fillmore Jazz Festival

San Francisco is not quite New York or New Orleans when it comes to jazz venues — but that may soon be changing...