Latest Scoops in Museums

600x362

This Valentine's Day, love is in the air — and in the water, and on land. That, at least, is what you can expect if you come celebrate the amorous joys of the animal kingdom at the California Academy of Sciences...

600x362

January 17 marks the 25th anniversary of Martin Luther King Day, and the Museum of the African Diaspora plans to celebrate the observance with a fun-packed — and free — program...

600x362
Muchaxo, Flickr
A lethal cassowary, relative of the velociraptor.

Miami is known to have one of America's best zoos, called the Zoo Miami, located southwest of the city. But you don't need to leave the downtown area to get up close and personal with nature — there's Jungle Island...

600x362

So King Tut has returned to New York. The last time the Egyptian blockbuster graced the city was in 1979, and the latest installment is showing at the Discovery Times Square Exposition. Tutankhamun and the Golden Age of the Pharaohs is pretty breathtaking stuff — and should be for the $27.50 admission...

Tony Verri

By Tony Verri of Grosvenor House, A JW Marriott Hotel
October 11, 2010 | London
600x362
The Wallace Collection

I love art, but hate crowds. Can you suggest some less trafficked museums in London that I can visit without someone violating my personal space?

dmiliano52 | Los Angeles, CA