Latest Scoops in Museums

600x362
Photo by dnotivol, Flickr

For my two home-schooled children, all of New York was their classroom — but especially the Museum of Natural History. So much more than a museum to visit for just an afternoon, it’s a place of...

600x362
tommaync, Flickr

When you think of New York’s best museums, you think of MOMA, the Guggenheim and the MET, don’t you? Well, there’s a little gem north of all of those that’s worth discovering, if you...

600x362

One thing you don't think when you're out and about in Miami: Huh, this city reminds me of Europe. Latin America, the Caribbean, yes — with our palm trees and sub-tropical vibe. However, along the shores of Coconut Grove, there is a place that...

Directed and shot by: Thiago Da Costa. Edited by: Thiago Da Costa, Justin Schultz

The world's greenest museum is right here in San Francisco — and what's even better is that it's like four different destinations in one...

600x362

As strange as it sounds, one of Santa Monica's best-kept secrets is its most thrilling arts center. That's mostly because of its location: right by the freeway in a sort of nowhere-ville part of town...

Directed and shot by: Thiago Da Costa. Edited by: Thiago Da Costa, Katie Ennis, Zack Wolder

We’re spoiled with art on the Upper East Side. But I find far fewer people venture beyond Museum Mile to the treasures that lay east of Fifth Avenue...

Kayla Smith

By Kayla Smith of Park Hyatt, Washington DC
November 11, 2011 | Washington DC
600x362

I'm heading to Washington DC and I've got kids under 10 in tow. Where can I take them that they'll love but won't make my brain go numb?

— maryjo7 

Shot by: Thiago Da Costa. Edited by: Thiago Da Costa, Katie Ennis, Zack Wolder.

America's hottest art show, Art Basel, hits Miami on December 1. And poised to take center stage is Wynwood Walls — the city's open-air "art park" that showcases the most cutting-edge street art in the country....

Directed and shot by: Thiago Da Costa. Edited by: Thiago Da Costa, Katie Ennis, Zack Wolder

When most people think of Museum Mile, they immediately feel the gravitational pull of the Met. However, for guests who don't want to spend an entire day at a museum, my tip is to send them straight to 90th Street and Fifth Avenue. This intersection is the perfect nexus for some of the best uptown highlights...

600x362

As you head towards the East River on 61st Street, nothing seems out of the ordinary at first: you’ll pass some neighborhood restaurants, and a big Bed, Bath and Beyond. But if you press on toward York Avenue, you’ll come upon...