Latest Scoops in Cafes

Shot and edited by Ramon Campos.

Tea connoisseurs take note: there's a discreet haven in midtown Manhattan with 100 loose-leaf varieties from all over the world...

Shot by Joshua Homnick. Edited by Ramon Campos.

Ghirardelli may be San Francisco's best known chocolate, but production moved away years ago. Today, TCHO is the real San Francisco chocolate — and it's the only place in town involved in the entire chocolate making process...

Shot and edited by Ramon Campos.

If you had only one day to eat in New York City, you could go dizzy trying to sample all its best food. Luckily, there's a place...

600x362

The East Village has plenty of hole-in-the-wall establishments, though few are quite so tiny as Abraco Espresso. This postage stamp-sized coffee bar barely affords a place to stand and raise a macchiato, never mind sit and drink one...

Directed and shot by: Thiago Da Costa. Edited by: Thiago Da Costa, Katie Ennis, Zack Wolder

From its cobblestone surface to its mishmash of architecture, Bond Street is a tiny stretch of NoHo that packs a big punch. Watch my latest video for some recommendations on where to shop and eat on Bond Street...

Shot by Zao Wang. Edited by Xiao Li Tan and Zao Wang.

In New York, you can visit plenty of art museums dedicated to the works of artists long gone. But only the New Museum throws a world-class spotlight on living artists...

Shot by Thiago Da Costa. Edited by Justin Schultz

I spent a portion of my youth in Japan, so San Francisco's Japantown is a special place for me. If you want a crash course in everything that's hot in contemporary Japan, then New People is the perfect place...

600x362
Main Squeeze in Santa Monica.

Now that you know where to get a hot bikini (you read my last post, right?), it’s time to talk about maintaining that bikini body. Fresh juices are a great way to stay hydrated and healthy in the summer.

Here are my picks for where to score some...

600x362
Foam art at Caffe Luxxe in Santa Monica. (Photo by Ally Winters)

With the opening of The Refinery, a coffee bar specializing in single-serve drip coffee brewed to order, it’s finally safe to say that Santa Monica has become a destination for the coffee cognoscenti...

Shot by Zao Wang. Edited by Ramon Campos.

Just crowned with a coveted three-star review by The New York Times, Il Buco Alimentari & Vineria is officially New York's hottest spot for imported and homemade Italian specialties...