Latest Scoops in Food and Drink

600x362
Flickr: Simon M

I've had so much fun this past year sharing my insider tips with you that I thought I'd let some of my colleagues get in on the action. Here's Part One of some expert tips from...

Directed and shot by: Thiago Da Costa. Edited by: Thiago Da Costa, Katie Ennis, Zack Wolder

From its cobblestone surface to its mishmash of architecture, Bond Street is a tiny stretch of NoHo that packs a big punch. Watch my latest video for some recommendations on where to shop and eat on Bond Street...

Shot by Joshua Homnick. Edited by Ramon Campos.

Take everything you thought about dining at a great restaurant, and turn it on its head. That's what you'll experience at State Bird Provisions, one of San Francisco's hottest...

600x362
Jen Woo / foodcomas.wordpress.com
Foie gras soba noodles

One of the most exceptional (and clandestine) dining experiences you're likely to find in the East Village — or anywhere else in New York for that matter — is found behind a Japanese butcher shop in a building once owned by Andy Warhol...

600x362
Photo: roboppy, Flickr

If anyone thinks that world peace can't be achieved with a bowl and a whisk, they haven't tried one of Dorie Greenspan's World Peace cookies...

600x362
Photo: lotusutol, Flickr

In LA, there's more to the sushi scene than Nobu. In fact, you'll find some of the city's best sushi in the places you'd least expect. You just need an insider to help you find them...

Shot by Zao Wang. Edited by Xiao Li Tan and Zao Wang.

In New York, you can visit plenty of art museums dedicated to the works of artists long gone. But only the New Museum throws a world-class spotlight on living artists...

600x362
Photo: eateryrow.com
The Raines Law Room, a modern-day speakeasy.

During Prohibition, there were at least 20,000 speakeasies throughout the city. And the number may have soared as high as 100,000. Let's face it: Prohibition was probably the best thing to happen to the alcohol industry!

One of the survivors is the famous 21 Club, whose liquor vault was never discovered by the Prohibition police. Why? Because it stood behind a...

600x362

The hottest club to open in Santa Monica is The Bungalow, and I'm not just saying that because it's a stone's throw from my concierge desk! The Bungalow is a 1947 former hotel bungalow that's been converted into...

Shot by: Thiago Da Costa. Edited by: Justin Schultz.

Two of my favorite sweet shops are just around the corner from each other in hip Hayes Valley. The charming Miette is a walk down memory lane...