Latest Scoops in Cocktails

Directed and shot by: Thiago Da Costa. Edited by: Thiago Da Costa, Katie Ennis, Zack Wolder

When you think of Miami nightlife, do you immediately think of thumping dance clubs? If you do, then my latest video will give you a whole new perspective...

Marcos Viñes

By Marcos Viñes of The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
October 17, 2011 | Miami, USA
600x362
Photo: worldredeye.com

I am 45 years old and love to dance. What club would you recommend in which I would not feel like someone’s mom in South Beach?

— nmosch

600x362

Malibu is known for its multi-million-dollar mansions and its star-studded beaches but certainly not its nightlife. For a long time it was hard to recommend a place to my guests who were looking for a cool, casual drink at the end of a sunset drive up the coast. But that all changed...

600x362
Flydime, Flickr

Miami may be the city of salsa, but it’s not the only Latin dance that brings us to our feet. At Tapas y Tintos, one of my favorite night spots, you can get a taste of tango...

600x362
Chris Bushnell

As a concierge I'm always being asked about the hottest bars and restaurants in town. And, frankly, it's a full-time occupation just trying to keep track. But whenever a guest asks me to recommend a more classic, old-time experience, I send them to Bix...

Shot by Zao Wang. Edited by Xiao Li Tan and Zao Wang.

There's a secret Mexican bar and restaurant in the most unlikeliest of neighborhoods...

Shot and edited by Jack Gordon

Candle 79 is an elegant Upper East Side restaurant that just happens to be vegan. As a confirmed carnivore, I'm telling you this: you won't even miss the meat...

Shot by Thiago Da Costa. Edited by Justin Schultz.

The Cow Hollow neighborhood is a lovely area for strolling, shopping and dining. Follow me to two of my favorite places...

Shot and edited by Jack Gordon

Gone are the days when my guests wouldn't step foot in Harlem — now they're clamoring for it!

There's no better introduction to the neighborhood than Red Rooster...

600x362
Phillip Pessar, Flickr

I’ve written about the monthly art walks in Wynwood, when galleries open their doors, pour a little wine, and show off their latest collections. But it’s not the only part of town bringing together the art cognoscenti...