Latest Scoops in Home Decor

Shot by Thiago Da Costa. Edited by Melissa Friedling.

There's no better way to get acquainted with Miami's thriving artist community than Bakehouse Art Complex, where on special nights...

Shot by Zao Wang. Edited by Ramon Campos.

The first thing that hits you as you approach Kabinett & Kammer in the East Village is the horse staring back at you through the window. And the zebra. And the flamingo...

600x362
Photo: Allerina & Glen MacLarty, Flickr

Another weekend is fast approaching, and so we must ask ourselves that perennial question: Where to go for brunch? If you’re tired of the same old omelette, then...

Directed and shot by: Thiago Da Costa. Edited by: Thiago Da Costa, Katie Ennis, Zack Wolder.

The East Village is home to some of the quirkiest lifestyle boutiques in New York — stuffed full of things you'll find nowhere else. Come discover a couple of my favorite "curiosity shops." And make sure you bring your sense of humor!

Directed and shot by: Thiago Da Costa. Edited by: Thiago Da Costa, Katie Ennis, Zack Wolder

We’re spoiled with art on the Upper East Side. But I find far fewer people venture beyond Museum Mile to the treasures that lay east of Fifth Avenue...

Directed and shot by: Thiago Da Costa. Edited by: Thiago Da Costa, Justin Schultz

Want to know where Robert De Niro gets his shoes custom-made? Or which fashion boutique has a bank vault in its basement? Check out my video to discover some of Madison Avenue's hottest shopping secrets.

600x362
HipShops.com

On the few lunch hours when I actually leave my desk, I sometimes head over the road to the furniture and home goods shop, The Future Perfect on Great Jones Street. This one-of-a-kind place is more than just a store...

600x362

My style is more modern than vintage — you won’t find me picking home décor in a musty, dusty antique store, or rifling through clothing racks in a basement thrift shop. But I do like it when vintage styles feel modern — whether it’s a beautiful Art Deco armoire or a classically-cut dress. Fortunately, I know just the places to find them...

600x362

What fortress on Park Avenue conceals 17 intact interiors from the 19th century? The Park Avenue Armory — a staunch, red brick “castle” that stretches from 66th to 67th Street...

600x362
FoArgyle, Flickr

If there's one store in New York I'd recommend getting lost in for an entire day, it's ABC Carpet & Home in the Flatiron district. It's pretty easy to do, considering that...