Latest Scoops in Vegetarian

Shot and edited by Ramon Campos.

When you think of New York's best cupcake, you probably don't imagine tofu on the ingredient list. But that hasn't stopped Kyotofu from piling up the awards for their sublime desserts...

Shot by Thiago Da Costa. Edited by Justin Schultz

I spent a portion of my youth in Japan, so San Francisco's Japantown is a special place for me. If you want a crash course in everything that's hot in contemporary Japan, then New People is the perfect place...

Shot by Zao Wang. Edited by Xiao Li Tan and Zao Wang.

New York's oldest dim sum parlor has been re-born, and is now one of the hidden highlights of New York's Chinatown — that is, if you can find it...

600x362
Main Squeeze in Santa Monica.

Now that you know where to get a hot bikini (you read my last post, right?), it’s time to talk about maintaining that bikini body. Fresh juices are a great way to stay hydrated and healthy in the summer.

Here are my picks for where to score some...

600x362
Photo: revenante, Flickr

When Angeli Caffe closed earlier this year, there was a collective mourning for the beloved Italian eatery by chef Evan Kleiman. It wasn’t only for her gnocchi and pizza, but also the special feasts, including the annual Passover dinner she held for 27 years.

Well, I’ve got some juicy news for Angeli fans and general food-lovers alike...

Shot and edited by Jack Gordon

Candle 79 is an elegant Upper East Side restaurant that just happens to be vegan. As a confirmed carnivore, I'm telling you this: you won't even miss the meat...

Shot and edited by Melissa Friedling

Overseen by celebrity chef Todd English, The Plaza Food Hall is a glittering and bustling homage to international cuisine — tucked in a somewhat secretive subterranean space...

600x362
Caravan of Dreams

The East Village, for my money, has a better selection of vegetarian restaurants than anywhere else in the city. But the one place that keeps me coming back is Caravan of Dreams...

600x362
Tina Wong, The Wandering Eater
Fried pork and crispy oyster salad at Kin Shop

In the ‘90s, Thai food became the new Chinese: a proliferation of formulaic and irksomely decorated restaurants. But then came a small revolution...

Directed and shot by: Thiago Da Costa. Edited by: Thiago Da Costa, Katie Ennis, Zack Wolder

Where can you sip some of the best tequila in New York City?

You'll have to look hard to find it. Without any signage, Mayahuel flies beneath the radar — but is well worth searching for...