Latest Scoops in Bars

600x362
Nick Harris1, Flickr

The city has been buzzing about the opening of the newest section of the High Line — an abandoned elevated railway that in just two years has become one of New York’s most popular parks.

Well, I’ve just gotten word that the opening is June 8...

Directed and shot by: Thiago Da Costa. Edited by: Thiago Da Costa, Katie Ennis, Zack Wolder

My job is to scour the neighborhood for the best experiences I can recommend to my guests (and you!). But sometimes what they're looking for is right under the hotel's own roof — or on top...

600x362
Imbibe Magazine

What do you call a secret bar that's housed within an already secret bar? The Wilson, of course.

The new speakeasy-styled nightspot is the latest creation from the folks behind Bourbon & Branch, a reservations-only cocktail bar in the Tenderloin that used to be an actual speakeasy back in the day...

600x362
Adams K, Flickr

Guests often ask me where the locals like to chill out and meet for a drink. Well, you’ll find many of our local beer connoisseurs at the Library Alehouse, which has one of the most impressive beer selections around...

600x362
Mynt Lounge

What clubs would you recommend in Miami? 

— mperry25 | Los Angeles, CA

600x362
Zagat Buzz

It's hard to imagine that Joe's Pub has been a fixture of the East Village nightlife scene for only 13 years. Of all the live venues in New York, it's the one that feels the most inviting, the most intimate, the most loved by musicians. In fact, its whole cabaret-bar set-up with cocktail tables reminds me of the legendary Ronnie Scott's in London, my favorite jazz club in the world...

600x362
Anjuli_ayer, Flickr

There’s a favorite tapa of mine that I’ve only eaten in Spain: pimientos de padrón, which are small green peppers, served well salted and slightly charred. They’re considered a gastronomic game of Russian roulette...

600x362
Joshua Bright Photography
Ardesia

In Hell’s Kitchen, where so many new things have been brewing lately, the drink of choice is unequivocally wine. How do I know? The neighborhood has become...

600x362

Brooklyn Bowl is many things: a music venue, a nightclub, a restaurant, and the first LEED-certified bowling alley in the city. It's also a brilliant night out...

600x362

Few great shopping corridors in America can say they have no big store brands represented on their streets. But that’s exactly what makes Abbot Kinney Boulevard in Venice so special...