Latest Scoops in Video

Directed and shot by: Thiago Da Costa. Edited by: Thiago Da Costa, Katie Ennis, Zack Wolder

Did you know you can book the original dining room of American financier J.P. Morgan in his restored 19th-century brownstone? How about Grand Central's secret "whispering gallery"...

Directed and shot by: Thiago Da Costa. Edited by: Thiago Da Costa, Katie Ennis, Zack Wolder

CBGB was once the center of New York's punk-rock scene on the Bowery. But do you know about the club's latest incarnation? Watch my new video to find out about the new creative edge pulsing through the neighborhood...

Directed and shot by: Thiago Da Costa. Edited by: Thiago Da Costa, Katie Ennis, Zack Wolder.

Miami is now a powerhouse city for international fashion and local designers. And one of my favorite boutiques in the city is The Webster, a three-level multi-brand emporium housed in a historical Art Deco building in South Beach. And of course with this being Miami, The Webster would not be complete without a chic rooftop lounge...

Directed and shot by: Thiago Da Costa. Edited by: Thiago Da Costa, Justin Schultz.

You can take the man out of Paris, but I'm afraid you can't take Paris out of the man. Even though I left the French capital over 20 years ago, I still look for places in New York that remind me of home...

Directed and shot by: Thiago Da Costa. Edited by: Thiago Da Costa, Justin Schultz

Guess who's celebrating their 75th birthday?

When is a cuban sandwich shop more than just a place to grab a Sloppy Joe and a cup of coffee? When was the last time you needed to use a telephone booth? I'll answer these and other questions in my first video of the East Village, as I hit a couple of its most undercover bars and show you how to find your way in...

Directed and shot by: Thiago Da Costa. Edited by: Thiago Da Costa, Justin Schultz

I don't know about you, but when I'm on vacation, all bets are off when it comes to counting calories. I want to indulge in the best, most unique treats a city has to offer. In San Francisco, there are so many places where the experience is well worth the indulgence...

New York is one of those rare cities where the name of a neighborhood can change within a generation. And Nolita is one of those neighborhoods. This little downtown plot — roughly south of Houston, west of the Bowery — is still considered part of Little Italy by the old-timers who live there (as opposed to “North of Little Italy”). But to the locals who pack its one-of-a-kind boutiques and watering holes, this hood is distinctly Nolita...