Latest Scoops in Video

Shot and edited by Jack Gordon

Gone are the days when my guests wouldn't step foot in Harlem — now they're clamoring for it!

There's no better introduction to the neighborhood than Red Rooster...

Shot and edited by Melissa Friedling

The Central Park Zoo may be petite in size, but it packs a big punch. With dozens upon dozens of animals to see, you need to know a few insider tips to make the most of your visit...

Shot by Zao Wang. Edited by Xiao Li Tan and Zao Wang

There are few restaurants in Manhattan where an open kitchen provides better theater than at Hung Ry...

Shot and edited by Jack Gordon

British-style gastropubs are all the rage in New York these days, but until now, you had to go downtown for really good fish and chips. With the recent opening of Jones Wood Foundry, you don't have to leave the Upper East Side to get your fill of homemade crumpets and pot pies...

Shot by Thiago Da Costa. Edited by Melissa Friedling.

Everything that makes Miami so appealing seems to converge at South Pointe Park. Popular with locals but lesser known to visitors, this park sits right at the southern tip of Miami Beach...

Shot and Edited by Melissa Friedling

All the New York bakeries that lay claim to the best cheesecake in the city might want to beware: there's a Belgian outfit in town that could give them a run for their money...

Shot by Zao Wang. Edited by Xiao Li Tan and Zao Wang.

It's summertime in the city, and there's no better way to enjoy it than with a round of refreshing cocktails, a few tasty tapas and a group of friends.

The perfect place for that? Oficina Latina, where...

Shot by Thiago Da Costa. Edited by Melissa Friedling

The Miami Seaquarium is the longest running oceanarium in the U.S. Opened in 1955, the park has unique ties to the classic television show Flipper — which I'll reveal in this new video...

Shot by Thiago Da Costa. Edited by Justin Schultz.

Made in America is not something you hear often anymore — and it's particularly hard to find on the tag of a shirt these days. But I've found a uniquely cool men's shop that flies the banner with sincerity...

Shot and Edited by Melissa Friedling.

Central Park is New York's great playground and our own backyard here at The Plaza.

When families wish to explore the park, they often ask me to direct them to the highlights. A must-see for young children is the mysterious and beautiful...