Latest Scoops in Video

Directed and shot by: Thiago Da Costa. Edited by: Thiago Da Costa, Justin Schultz

Want to know where Robert De Niro gets his shoes custom-made? Or which fashion boutique has a bank vault in its basement? Check out my video to discover some of Madison Avenue's hottest shopping secrets.

Shot by: Thiago Da Costa. Edited by: Thiago Da Costa, Katie Ennis, Zack Wolder.

America's hottest art show, Art Basel, hits Miami on December 1. And poised to take center stage is Wynwood Walls — the city's open-air "art park" that showcases the most cutting-edge street art in the country....

Directed and shot by: Thiago Da Costa. Edited by: Thiago Da Costa, Katie Ennis, Zack Wolder

There's no shortage of Brits in New York. And many are reinventing the best of Blighty in the most creative of ways...

Directed and shot by: Thiago Da Costa. Edited by: Thiago Da Costa, Katie Ennis, Zack Wolder

When most people think of Museum Mile, they immediately feel the gravitational pull of the Met. However, for guests who don't want to spend an entire day at a museum, my tip is to send them straight to 90th Street and Fifth Avenue. This intersection is the perfect nexus for some of the best uptown highlights...

Shot by Zao Wang. Edited by Xiao Li Tan and Zao Wang.

There's a secret Mexican bar and restaurant in the most unlikeliest of neighborhoods...

Shot and edited by Jack Gordon

Candle 79 is an elegant Upper East Side restaurant that just happens to be vegan. As a confirmed carnivore, I'm telling you this: you won't even miss the meat...

Shot by Thiago Da Costa. Edited by Justin Schultz.

Whether you're looking for a lovely little stroll amid historic architecture, or to shop for some amazing antiques, Jackson Square seems to have something for everyone...

Shot by Thiago Da Costa. Edited by Justin Schultz.

The Cow Hollow neighborhood is a lovely area for strolling, shopping and dining. Follow me to two of my favorite places...

Shot and edited by Melissa Friedling

Overseen by celebrity chef Todd English, The Plaza Food Hall is a glittering and bustling homage to international cuisine — tucked in a somewhat secretive subterranean space...

Shot by Thiago Da Costa. Edited by Melissa Friedling

The only five-star rated spa in Miami is The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Miami. From massages on your own private beach to a soaking tub with waterviews, I'll show you why it's earned its stars...