Latest Scoops in Video

Shot by Zao Wang. Edited by Ramon Campos.

There's a tiny jewel box of a shop in the East Village where one of fashion's niche arts still thrives...

Shot by Thiago Da Costa. Edited by Justin Schultz.

As the food truck scene continues to boom, it takes a unique idea to stand out from the pack. I think Le Truc has done it — not only with its delicious food (like the wildly popular chicken meatball sandwich), but also with a fun twist on...

The first thing that hits you as you approach Kabinett & Kammer in the East Village is the horse staring back at you through the window. And the zebra. And the flamingo...

Just crowned with a coveted three-star review by The New York Times, Il Buco Alimentari & Vineria is officially New York's hottest spot for imported and homemade Italian specialties...

Directed and shot by: Thiago Da Costa. Edited by: Thiago Da Costa, Katie Ennis, Zack Wolder

When you come to Miami, you have to hit the beach. Naturally. But what if I told you there was another way to experience our waters? You can...

Directed and shot by: Thiago Da Costa. Edited by: Thiago Da Costa, Justin Schultz

The world's greenest museum is right here in San Francisco — and what's even better is that it's like four different destinations in one...

Directed and shot by: Thiago Da Costa. Edited by: Thiago Da Costa, Katie Ennis, Zack Wolder.

The East Village is home to some of the quirkiest lifestyle boutiques in New York — stuffed full of things you'll find nowhere else. Come discover a couple of my favorite "curiosity shops." And make sure you bring your sense of humor!

Directed and shot by: Thiago Da Costa. Edited by: Thiago Da Costa, Katie Ennis, Zack Wolder

We’re spoiled with art on the Upper East Side. But I find far fewer people venture beyond Museum Mile to the treasures that lay east of Fifth Avenue...

When you think of Miami nightlife, do you immediately think of thumping dance clubs? If you do, then my latest video will give you a whole new perspective...

Directed and shot by: Thiago Da Costa. Edited by: Thiago Da Costa, Justin Schultz.
Inside the Fortune Cookie Factory

Ross Alley, in San Francisco's Chinatown, was once home to mostly gamblers and prostitutes. Today, it's where fortune cookies are still made the old-fashioned way...