Latest Scoops in Family

600x362

My love affair with Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden began back in college, when I went there on assignment for my photography class...

600x362

Too few people get to experience a very special view of Santa Monica and its coast. It’s seen from a platform perched 23 feet up in the air...

600x362

January 17 marks the 25th anniversary of Martin Luther King Day, and the Museum of the African Diaspora plans to celebrate the observance with a fun-packed — and free — program...

600x362
Muchaxo, Flickr
A lethal cassowary, relative of the velociraptor.

Miami is known to have one of America's best zoos, called the Zoo Miami, located southwest of the city. But you don't need to leave the downtown area to get up close and personal with nature — there's Jungle Island...

600x362

I know a lot of people think all we eat in Miami are salads and fresh juices. But let me tell you: Miamians love a big, fat juicy burger just as much as the rest of the country! (Hey, I’m Argentinean — we can’t live without our meat!)...

600x362

It’s no secret I love to shop. (People, have you read my profile yet?) Lucky me, you can’t turn a corner in Santa Monica without bumping into a great clothing store. But I found a new place in town that lets you be the designer of your own style...