Latest Scoops in Art

600x362

My style is more modern than vintage — you won’t find me picking home décor in a musty, dusty antique store, or rifling through clothing racks in a basement thrift shop. But I do like it when vintage styles feel modern — whether it’s a beautiful Art Deco armoire or a classically-cut dress. Fortunately, I know just the places to find them...

600x362

What fortress on Park Avenue conceals 17 intact interiors from the 19th century? The Park Avenue Armory — a staunch, red brick “castle” that stretches from 66th to 67th Street...

600x362

January 17 marks the 25th anniversary of Martin Luther King Day, and the Museum of the African Diaspora plans to celebrate the observance with a fun-packed — and free — program...

600x362

The city is already buzzing as artists from all over the world arrive for Art Basel Miami Beach, the country's biggest art show, which officially kicks off Thursday and runs through the weekend. Here at my concierge desk, I've actually been working inside an art exhibit...

600x362

So King Tut has returned to New York. The last time the Egyptian blockbuster graced the city was in 1979, and the latest installment is showing at the Discovery Times Square Exposition. Tutankhamun and the Golden Age of the Pharaohs is pretty breathtaking stuff — and should be for the $27.50 admission...

Directed and shot by: Thiago Da Costa. Edited by: Thiago Da Costa, Justin Schultz

Guess who's celebrating their 75th birthday?

Tony Verri

By Tony Verri of Grosvenor House, A JW Marriott Hotel
October 11, 2010 | London
600x362
The Wallace Collection

I love art, but hate crowds. Can you suggest some less trafficked museums in London that I can visit without someone violating my personal space?

dmiliano52 | Los Angeles, CA