Latest Scoops in Art

600x362
Robby Campbell of BeachedMiami.com

If you want a taste of Miami’s art and design scene, then mark your calendar for the second Saturday of the month. That’s when dozens of galleries in both Wynwood and the Design District...

600x362

For centuries, the Japanese have celebrated cherry blossoms and the birth of spring. And this year, like every year for the past 43 years, San Francisco's Japantown will host the annual Northern California Cherry Blossom Festival. Except, of course, this year is different...

600x362

Now that we're officially in the first week of spring, it's about time we revisited the Presidio. But hurry — because Presidio Habitats, a yearlong open-air art exhibition will be winding down on May 15...

600x362

My love affair with Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden began back in college, when I went there on assignment for my photography class...

600x362

Every time I enter The Frick, I get this feeling that I’m some sort of 19th-century dignitary arriving for a private soiree. I love that sense of stateliness when strolling through the garden court, where I often...

600x362

One of these days I'm going to pluck up enough courage to come to work sporting myVivienne Westwood tweed suit. It makes me pause every time I see it hanging in the closet: it’s pretty outlandish, but a thing of beauty given to me by my mother, who bought (and wore!) it in the 80s. I’m sure it would make quite an impact with its crazy shoulder pads!

Until then, I can at least content myself with New York's first show dedicated to Westwood's fashions of the era. Vivienne Westwood, 1980-89, debuts today at theMuseum at FIT, and runs until April 2...

Directed and shot by: Thiago Da Costa. Edited by: Thiago Da Costa, Katie Ennis, Zack Wolder

Miami's Design District is fast becoming a hub for some of the city's hottest galleries and showrooms.

But the neighborhood is also home to one of the most distinctive children's store in America...

600x362
Just a portion of the view seen from Robert.

In a city full of skyscrapers, there are surprisingly few restaurants that boast a real birdseye view of New York. The most legendary, of course, was the Rainbow Room with its revolving dance floor, which closed in 2009. But just last year, a new restaurant opened...

600x362
Miamism, Flickr

Miami is abuzz with symphony fever! Today marks the opening of a new concert hall designed by legendary architect Frank Gehry for the New World Symphony. And the symphony is celebrating with...

Directed and shot by: Thiago Da Costa. Edited by: Thiago Da Costa, Katie Ennis, Zack Wolder

CBGB was once the center of New York's punk-rock scene on the Bowery. But do you know about the club's latest incarnation? Watch my new video to find out about the new creative edge pulsing through the neighborhood...