Latest Scoops in Art

600x362
tommaync, Flickr

When you think of New York’s best museums, you think of MOMA, the Guggenheim and the MET, don’t you? Well, there’s a little gem north of all of those that’s worth discovering, if you...

Directed and shot by: Thiago Da Costa. Edited by: Thiago Da Costa, Justin Schultz

The world's greenest museum is right here in San Francisco — and what's even better is that it's like four different destinations in one...

600x362

As strange as it sounds, one of Santa Monica's best-kept secrets is its most thrilling arts center. That's mostly because of its location: right by the freeway in a sort of nowhere-ville part of town...

Directed and shot by: Thiago Da Costa. Edited by: Thiago Da Costa, Katie Ennis, Zack Wolder.

The East Village is home to some of the quirkiest lifestyle boutiques in New York — stuffed full of things you'll find nowhere else. Come discover a couple of my favorite "curiosity shops." And make sure you bring your sense of humor!

Directed and shot by: Thiago Da Costa. Edited by: Thiago Da Costa, Katie Ennis, Zack Wolder

We’re spoiled with art on the Upper East Side. But I find far fewer people venture beyond Museum Mile to the treasures that lay east of Fifth Avenue...

600x362
Mast on Avenue A.

When I first moved to New York six years ago, I loved discovering the small, independent bookstores that were in the East Village and Nolita (wandering in and re-emerging a couple of hours later!). These days the New York neighborhood bookstore is...

Shot by: Thiago Da Costa. Edited by: Thiago Da Costa, Katie Ennis, Zack Wolder.

America's hottest art show, Art Basel, hits Miami on December 1. And poised to take center stage is Wynwood Walls — the city's open-air "art park" that showcases the most cutting-edge street art in the country....

600x362
Seth Wenig, AP

I missed out on last year’s New York Comic Con because tickets sold out so quickly. This year I'm not making the same mistake...

Shot by Thiago Da Costa. Edited by Justin Schultz.

Whether you're looking for a lovely little stroll amid historic architecture, or to shop for some amazing antiques, Jackson Square seems to have something for everyone...

600x362

People travel the world over to see Stonehenge or the Taj Mahal. But Miami has its own man-made wonder...