Latest Scoops in Green

600x362
Rob Holland, Flickr

When Miamians have had their fill of city life, they head south to Everglades National Park. But of the park’s 2,400 square miles, I send my guests first to...

Directed and shot by: Thiago Da Costa. Edited by: Thiago Da Costa, Justin Schultz

The world's greenest museum is right here in San Francisco — and what's even better is that it's like four different destinations in one...

Shot and edited by Jack Gordon

Candle 79 is an elegant Upper East Side restaurant that just happens to be vegan. As a confirmed carnivore, I'm telling you this: you won't even miss the meat...

Shot by Zao Wang. Edited by Xiao Li Tan and Zao Wang

There are few restaurants in Manhattan where an open kitchen provides better theater than at Hung Ry...

600x362

I’ve had the pleasure of arranging rides for guests in The Plaza’s beautiful house car. No one ever forgets the experience of driving down Fifth Avenue in a Rolls Royce Phantom.  

Starting this month though, we’ve added a few more vehicles to the hotel’s fleet...

600x362
Nick Harris1, Flickr

The city has been buzzing about the opening of the newest section of the High Line — an abandoned elevated railway that in just two years has become one of New York’s most popular parks.

Well, I’ve just gotten word that the opening is June 8...

600x362
Jasmine Star Photography

It’s no secret that I’m a shoe-aholic. (Read my profile to find out just how many shoes I have in my closet!) But there’s one brand that appeals to me for more than just its fashion statement...

600x362

Now that we're officially in the first week of spring, it's about time we revisited the Presidio. But hurry — because Presidio Habitats, a yearlong open-air art exhibition will be winding down on May 15...

600x362
Gourmet Marketing
Bar Italia

Kors re-makes, Italian double-takes and vegan shakes! There’s been plenty of action lately on the Upper East Side, and I want to bring you all up to speed in one fell swoop...

600x362

My love affair with Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden began back in college, when I went there on assignment for my photography class...