Latest Scoops in Shopping

600x362
Cake Shop

As someone who used to work in a record shop for over 20 years, I’m choosy about where I get my music. Fortunately, the best shops are right here in the East Village and the Lower East Side...

Shot and edited by Ramon Campos.

Someone who says the independent bookstore is dead is someone who's never known Rizzoli. This exquisite Manhattan bookstore is a treasure trove of big, beautiful books and is full of nooks where you can curl up and read...

Shot by Zao Wang. Edited by Ramon Campos.

No other vintage shop in NYC is more relevant to contemporary fashion thanScreaming Mimi's. Their clothes appear regularly in top magazines, and professional stylists are often prowling Mimi's racks...

Amid the lofty skyscrapers of midtown Manhattan, there's a secret new Neapolitan clubhouse in the sky...

If you had only one day to eat in New York City, you could go dizzy trying to sample all its best food. Luckily, there's a place...

Shot by Joshua Homnick. Edited by Ramon Campos.

San Francisco is one of America's top bike destinations — and Mission Bicycle Company is leading the charge. As the only shop in town that makes its own custom cycles...

600x362
Paradise Cove by millerm217, Flickr

I'm back with Part II: expert tips from members of my Fairmont Miramar family. I've had so much fun this past year sharing my insider tips with you that I thought I'd let some of my colleagues...

Directed and shot by: Thiago Da Costa. Edited by: Thiago Da Costa, Katie Ennis, Zack Wolder

From its cobblestone surface to its mishmash of architecture, Bond Street is a tiny stretch of NoHo that packs a big punch. Watch my latest video for some recommendations on where to shop and eat on Bond Street...

600x362
Photo: theanswerisalwayspork.com
Fatted Calf

San Francisco's food movement has given birth to countless specialty stores and restaurants, but these days there seems to be no end of high-end butchers popping up across the city...

600x362

New York is buzzing with Fashion Week, which means The Plaza is too — and not only because we're filled with guests who have flocked in for the biannual event. The hotel often hosts a runway show or two, and last week Angelo Galasso threw a party...