Latest Scoops in Tequila

Shot and edited by Ramon Campos

If going to the library is not your idea of a great night out, I'm about to change your mind. La Biblioteca de Tequila is a sexy subterranean bar with one of the city's largest collections of tequila and mezcal...

Shot and edited by Ramon Campos

In a city where smoking is banned practically everywhere, Club Macanudo feels deeply illicit...

600x362

I grew up with a Mexican mom who cooked hearty, authentic dishes from her homeland. With her cooking as my standard, I can be a tough critic when it comes to Mexican restaurants. Many of them — even those run by Mexicans — have adjusted their cooking to cater (quite understandably) to American tastes. But around Santa Monica, there’s one place that has stayed true...

Shot by Zao Wang. Edited by Xiao Li Tan and Zao Wang.

There's a secret Mexican bar and restaurant in the most unlikeliest of neighborhoods...

Directed and shot by: Thiago Da Costa. Edited by: Thiago Da Costa, Katie Ennis, Zack Wolder

Where can you sip some of the best tequila in New York City?

You'll have to look hard to find it. Without any signage, Mayahuel flies beneath the radar — but is well worth searching for...

600x362
La Biblioteca de Tequila

Tequila's comeback, anyone? Well, if truth be told, the agave spirit never did exit the stage of American liquor. These days it just happens to be playing a starring role. High-end tequila sales are booming (a bottle of Tres Cuatro Cinco Añejo goes for over $500 a bottle). Justin Timberlake is now peddling a nice little sideline of triple distilled 901. And tequila...