Latest Scoops in Vegan

600x362
Cake Shop

As someone who used to work in a record shop for over 20 years, I’m choosy about where I get my music. Fortunately, the best shops are right here in the East Village and the Lower East Side...

Shot and edited by Ramon Campos.

When you think of New York's best cupcake, you probably don't imagine tofu on the ingredient list. But that hasn't stopped Kyotofu from piling up the awards for their sublime desserts...

Shot by Thiago Da Costa. Edited by Justin Schultz

I spent a portion of my youth in Japan, so San Francisco's Japantown is a special place for me. If you want a crash course in everything that's hot in contemporary Japan, then New People is the perfect place...

600x362
Main Squeeze in Santa Monica.

Now that you know where to get a hot bikini (you read my last post, right?), it’s time to talk about maintaining that bikini body. Fresh juices are a great way to stay hydrated and healthy in the summer.

Here are my picks for where to score some...

600x362
Mswine, Flickr

Rumor has it that chicken and waffles first gained popularity in 1930s Harlem, when the after-hours' crowd was looking for something to eat that satisfied both...

Shot and edited by Jack Gordon

Candle 79 is an elegant Upper East Side restaurant that just happens to be vegan. As a confirmed carnivore, I'm telling you this: you won't even miss the meat...

600x362
eateveryday.blogspot.com
Chocolate chip cookies by The Cookie Guru

In this day and age of fancy doughnuts and cupcake boutiques, sometimes I crave something simpler — like good old-fashioned milk and cookies...

600x362
Caravan of Dreams

The East Village, for my money, has a better selection of vegetarian restaurants than anywhere else in the city. But the one place that keeps me coming back is Caravan of Dreams...

600x362
Jasmine Star Photography

It’s no secret that I’m a shoe-aholic. (Read my profile to find out just how many shoes I have in my closet!) But there’s one brand that appeals to me for more than just its fashion statement...

600x362
Gourmet Marketing
Bar Italia

Kors re-makes, Italian double-takes and vegan shakes! There’s been plenty of action lately on the Upper East Side, and I want to bring you all up to speed in one fell swoop...