Latest Scoops in Outdoors

Directed and shot by: Thiago Da Costa. Edited by: Thiago Da Costa, Justin Schultz

The world's greenest museum is right here in San Francisco — and what's even better is that it's like four different destinations in one...

Directed and shot by: Thiago Da Costa. Edited by: Thiago Da Costa, Justin Schultz.
Inside the Fortune Cookie Factory

Ross Alley, in San Francisco's Chinatown, was once home to mostly gamblers and prostitutes. Today, it's where fortune cookies are still made the old-fashioned way...

600x362

Whenever a guest wants to hit the Golden Gate Bridge, I often tell them to skip it (it's usually too foggy and windy up there), and head straight to...

Shot by: Thiago Da Costa. Edited by: Thiago Da Costa, Katie Ennis, Zack Wolder.

America's hottest art show, Art Basel, hits Miami on December 1. And poised to take center stage is Wynwood Walls — the city's open-air "art park" that showcases the most cutting-edge street art in the country....

600x362

In Santa Monica, there's one thing that signals winter is upon us, even if the weather doesn't. It's ICE...

600x362

We’ve all seen those dreamy aerial photographs of Indian Ocean atolls — circular or crescent-shaped islands with gorgeous blue lagoons in the middle. Well, guess what? Miami’s got one of those...

Directed and shot by: Thiago Da Costa. Edited by: Thiago Da Costa, Katie Ennis, Zack Wolder

When most people think of Museum Mile, they immediately feel the gravitational pull of the Met. However, for guests who don't want to spend an entire day at a museum, my tip is to send them straight to 90th Street and Fifth Avenue. This intersection is the perfect nexus for some of the best uptown highlights...

600x362
Photo: bloggingthesuburbs.com

Miami isn’t a place you’d expect to find people dressed in dirndls and lederhosen, but I wouldn’t be surprised to spot a few during Oktoberfest...

600x362
Kenshinou, Flickr

Zoo Miami has been keeping visitors on their toes over the past few years with new exhibits and renovations. Of course, it already had great credentials as the only...

Shot by Thiago Da Costa. Edited by Justin Schultz.

Whether you're looking for a lovely little stroll amid historic architecture, or to shop for some amazing antiques, Jackson Square seems to have something for everyone...